Entry level affordable and effective call logging, reporting and call accounting. Specifically developed for smaller businesses, a fully integrated software solution providing valuable business intelligence to increase efficiency and enhance business performance.
Click images to enlarge
The Intro “Today” screen provides a quick graphical view of daily call volumes by site, extension, trunk and department.
12 Standard Reports
Intro has 12 reports that provide information to measure call volumes and report on inbound and outbound calls to Trunks, DID/DDI’s, extensions and departments.
- Calls by Account Code – Detail
- Calls by Account Code – Summary
- Calls by DDI – Detail
- Calls by DDI – Summary
- Calls by Department/Extension – Detail
- Calls by Department/Extension – Summary
- Calls by Extension – Detail
- Calls by Extension – Summary
- Calls by Trunk – Detail
- Calls by Trunk – Summary
- Most Dialled Number
- Most Used Extension (Stats)
Schedule Reports and deliver via Email
Reports can be run manually to PC screen or PDF reader or scheduled to run automatically to a printer, a file location or sent as an attachment to an email. Reports can be saved in popular formats such as PDF, MS Excel, Word, html and many more.
Any telephone system providing SMDR/CDR call logging output
RS232 serial port or Telnet via LAN or IP via LAN or via text file reader
Null Modem lead required for serial connection from telephone system to PC, Cat5 straight patch lead required for Telnet & IP connection
Note: Connection method depends on the type of telephone system being used
More Information & Downloads:
- Reports available in Intro
- Minimum PC Requirements
- Product Datasheet – Intro (PDF)
- Quick Start User Guide – Intro (PDF)
- Office Solutions Feature List Rev 2.5
More features or capacity? Go to Office Xpress