When dealing with guests, customers, clients or residents, the little things really do matter.Whether it’s a hotel, guest house, serviced office, school, college or any other type of serviced environment, people appreciate efficient and reliable service. From booking to departure the whole experience needs to form a positive opinion. In this connected world it’s essential to maintain positive reviews. Office FrontDesk allows staff to focus on managing guest and customer experience, whilst ensuring operations run as efficiently as possible.
Click images to enlarge
Features at a glance
- Graphical reservation planner
- Daybook with occupancy and room charts
- Frequently used functions shown as a graphical flow
- Microsoft Outlook appearance – familiar and easy to use
- Easy scheduling, cancelling and reporting of wake up alarms
- Automatic barring and unbarring of phone on check in/out
- Configurable invoices (colours, logo) that can be printed or emailed
- Bulk billing for long term or serviced office
- Broad range of standard reports
Office Solutions FrontDesk Middleware™ provides the link between Panasonic PBX systems and the resident PMS system via approved bidirectional interfaces. This allows Panasonic telephone systems to connect to virtually any PMS system to allow; capture of Call Records, Set & Clear Messages, Set/Clear and report on Wake Up calls, Set/Clear Room Dirty/Clean or Maid in Room, Message Waiting and Bar/Unbar of extensions associated with the rooms on Check In and Check Out.
CommsOffice Middleware can be configured to link to the PMS system as:
- Mitel ICP SX50/SX200/3000 emulation for both SMDR and PBX commands
- SMDR output in standard Hobic 1, 2, 3 and 4 formats
- ORACLE Micros Opera standards (Formally Micros Fidelio)
- InnQuest roomMaster standards
The Mitel emulation allows the Panasonic telephone system to connect to the majority of PMS systems that already support a Mitel format. In this format ALL facets of the bidirectional functions are supported. Office Solutions FrontDesk Middleware™ comes with complete call accounting. This includes the Today page live statistics, on demand and scheduled reporting with alarms.
Office Solutions FrontDesk PMS is a cost effective yet fully featured ‘Front of House’ application for all the day to day tasks such as reservation planning, check-in/check-out, call accounting, client billing and reporting, which are necessary in any small to medium hospitality or long term residential establishment. FrontDesk PMS is also designed to meet the rigors of serviced office requirements with individual, organisational or bulk billing.
- Single or multi-site capable
- Fully interactive/bidirectional with Panasonic KX-TDA, TDE, NCP and NS
- Reservation planner with drag drop capabilities, visual wake up icon, group reservations
- Unlimited charges and discounts that can be configured as one off or recurring
- Phone control with debit or credit limits, minute based blocks & PIN control.
- Room control with maid in room features
- Message light notification
- Check in and checkout controls on extensions
- Name placement of guest on extensions on check in
- Single guest interim billing, final billing and e-mail transmission of both invoices and reservation acknowledgement
- Schedule reports via e-mail
- Live notification of 911/000/999/112 calls
- Call accounting with live today graphs and statistics
Panasonic KX-TDA*, KX-TDE, KX-NCP and KX-NS1000
Connection: TAPI/CSTA across LAN
*Panasonic KX-TDA requires optional LAN Link Card